CODY BROOKS on tour now!
CODY BROOKS announces new tour dates!
9/2/22 Possumstock Music Festival – Clarksville, TN
9/8/22 Jarfly Brewing Company – Somerset, KY
9/9/22 House Show – Opelika, AL
9/30/22 Roy Laws Printing Jam – Franklin, TN
10/1/22 Kimbro’s Pickin’ Parlor – Franklin, TN
10/7/22 Hix Brewing Company – Cookeville, TN
Cody Brooks is back porch rock & roll. Gutbucket blues. Gypsy jazz. Cody Brooks plays it all, whipping up a raw, rootsy racket with help from a 1929 B&J Victoria parlor guitar and a voice that’s as wild and roughhewn as the Tennessee backwoods. Jack White meets Tom Waits!
- Cody Brooks is a legend on the rise and “Snake In The Kitchen” is just more evidence that he’s willing and able to close that deal. – Rock and Blues Muse
- ‘First World Problems’ possesses several ounces of Captain Beefheart’s patented branding gears vocal inflection without the lunacy – Americana Highways
- The musicianship can be quirky but has an excitable Tom Waits oeuvre. Propulsive with an urgency that will tingle the pores and curl the fuzz in navels.
- – Americana Highways
- Cody Brooks plays a 1929 B&J Victoria parlor guitar and has a voice that transcends way beyond his twenty something years – American Blues Scene
- A ten-track album that showcases Brooks ability to change your mood and mindset song after song… – Music Matters
“After being bit by a baby copperhead snake in the heart of Tennessee [Too broke and proud to go to the hospital], I spent the next three days sleeping off poison and fever dreams. This video reflects the fever dreams I had and I wanted to reflect some of the darker side of the mind when it is pumping venom. It’s enough to drive you crazy. ” – CODY BROOKS [Snake In the Kitchen Video
The new album by Cody Bro0ks, First World Problems is available for sale and streaming now on PASADENA RECORDS!